Friday, July 2, 2010

The Season is Over

Ryker is done with T-Ball now. He had a blast playing. The first game he had we got home and he was seriously upset. I asked him why and he said he was mad because he got people out but they weren't really out. He thought that was dumb and they should have been out. I told him that is t-ball you are really just learning how to play and you don't really count the outs and how many runs you get. He did not like that. For a minute I thought he would say he doesn't want to play any more. He was also upset because his coach was in charge of snacks for that first game and he forgot. That was a grievous sin in the book of kids playing t-ball. In the end he continued to go and he loved it.





This is pretty much how we all felt at the games. I will forever support my kids in the things they do but baseball is seriously boring to watch. So mostly the kids played with friends from the ward and we talked with the parents. So really it was a good time. I have to say that t-ball is harder than having the ball pitched to you so next year will be more fun for Ryker.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Way to go Ryker! What an athlete!!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

He is getting so grown up! I would love to come watch one of his games!

Mary said...

I love that last picture! It's hilarious.