Jocelyn decided one day that she wanted to ride this bike. She got on and just took off. When she would get stuck Ryker or Reagan would give her a little push to help her along.
Jax doesn't want to even attempt to get on the bike. That is pretty much a summory of their personalities. But just like the other kids, when he decides to do it, he will. If he decides now though I will have fights over who gets to ride the bike. Maybe he better not until I can get another one for the "twins".
Jax doesn't want to even attempt to get on the bike. That is pretty much a summory of their personalities. But just like the other kids, when he decides to do it, he will. If he decides now though I will have fights over who gets to ride the bike. Maybe he better not until I can get another one for the "twins".

1 comment:
I love it when children learn to ride, they find new freedom. I love riding bikes, especially down hill!
Post a Comment