This is what we do for some of our time in the Summer.......
Go off the curb and say it is a jump......
Wrestle with each other.... (in this case Jax had the bat Ryker wanted but instead of Jax giving it to him he fought for it (Ryker tried to take it) good for Jax I say.)
Ride bikes.....................
Pose for more pictures even though they are doomed from the beginning.....
Eat the camera strap while mom (me) is taking a picture......
Watch as the clouds go by....................... :)
Climb a rock wall.....
Sit with mom and enjoy being held and outside.........
Slide down the slides.............
More climbing of rock walls...... (both of these kids made it to the top alone)
Play some baseball............
Go down more slides.........
Also play in the water all day.
Is that what you do? So do I
2 comments:
Very cute!
Well, that's kind of what we did when Ryker and Reagan came over. And then I crashed for a nap. I'm not sure how you get the energy! ;)
Post a Comment