I am FINALLY getting around to posting a picture of Jocelyn with her "potty prize". This is what she got when she learned how to go potty in the toilet. She learned this surprisingly fast. I am still shocked at how quick and easy it was. I am not saying it was a walk in the park but it was easy compared to Jax, who is still fresh in the mind. (Ryker was pretty hard too. I don't remember Reagan, maybe because she was fairly easy too.) She has been done and had her prize for a about a month now and me being the slacker that I am just barely got to it.
So, here we are with only one kid in diapers (saves about $40 a month) and loving cute little buns in underpants.
Way to go Jocelyn!

7 comments:
Yay Jocelyn! I love cute bums in undies! Strawberry Shortcake?! A girl after your own heart.
Amazing! That the one I remember being a baby is now potty trained. Now if only I could really get my 3 1/2 year old done!
That's why girls are so great. Congrats on the potty being trained, or something.
WOW, she is a very cute kid.
That is awesome! And great she only needed one prize! I must say cute bummies in little panties are too cute!!
Way to go Jenny and Jocelyn! That is awesome!! She is such a beautiful little girl!
Yea, Jocelyn! Come and show your cousin how you did it!
Post a Comment