One day the power went out and we had no idea what was going on or why it was out but hey what do you do....
So we did a few things during that time to keep the kids entertained as long as possible. It was dinner time and I couldn't cook without power. (electirc stove/oven)
During this time Lorilei needed to take a nap and since we didn't have a/c during that time I put her downstairs in the boys room.
She woke up a little bit later and started sucking her thumb cause she was still tired. When she sucks her thumb she like to hold on to something. Some how she got hold of Ryker's blanket from the top bunk and was using that.

Skyler then made a very white trash swimming pool for the kids.......
It was funny, but the kids loved it.
I bought a couple of real pools a couple of days later.

Then the kids went out front and were sitting in a circle talking and it was cute.
Of course when I got the camera they broke up but still memories of a good day.
So we did a few things during that time to keep the kids entertained as long as possible. It was dinner time and I couldn't cook without power. (electirc stove/oven)
During this time Lorilei needed to take a nap and since we didn't have a/c during that time I put her downstairs in the boys room.
She woke up a little bit later and started sucking her thumb cause she was still tired. When she sucks her thumb she like to hold on to something. Some how she got hold of Ryker's blanket from the top bunk and was using that.
Skyler then made a very white trash swimming pool for the kids.......
It was funny, but the kids loved it.
I bought a couple of real pools a couple of days later.
Then the kids went out front and were sitting in a circle talking and it was cute.
Of course when I got the camera they broke up but still memories of a good day.

5 comments:
So cute!
Good times! Enjoy them. Kids grow to fast.
Nothing like a good power outage! Cute sibling love!
What a great day! Love the pool! :)
Cute! I love the WT swimming pool!
Post a Comment