Monday, July 19, 2010

cinco

Baby #5 is now 5 months old!



She is a little mover and a groover. She does not like to be still ever. That being said she is a really good baby. She will just play and play for most of the day. She sits up now (holy moly) and she moves (double holy moly). She is almost crawling. AAAHHH. I usually love seeing my kids progess in life and seeing all the milestones but I feel like this one snuck up on me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

PaigeE said...

So crazy that she is already 5 months old. . .she'll be 6 months old in another month and 7 months old in two months. I have math skills.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I can't believe she is already sitting! She is so cute!

Caitie said...

What a little cute squirt. She will be running around in no time!

Sandy said...

She is so cute, and I can't believe she is already 5 months, they do grow fast.