Thursday, June 17, 2010

Side by side


So I am looking for more pictures of Jocelyn when she was a baby to post side by side with Lorilei but Sharon said that she thought Lorilei looked like Jaxon so I was curious and decided to find some of the three of them around the same age. (Run no sentence if I have even seen one) Here they are. I should find some of all of the kids but all of the pictures are on my computer so that will take a lot of time. Mostly because I am too lazy to pull out all of my pictures and scan them.


Let me know what you think and we will take a poll....
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

PaigeE said...

I think the two girls look WAY more alike than Jaxie Pad. Jax doesn't look much like any of your other kids. Again with the ovary punch! Stop having such good looking kids.
Lorilei looks similar to a grumpy old man watching TV in that picture. . .let's compare.

PaigeE said...

Tee hee. She's cute. I did like the old man picture too though. I still think she looks like Jocelyn. A little more like Jax in the new picture but not too close in looks in my opinion.

Caitie said...

I have to agree. Jocelyn and Lorilei could be mistaken as the same kid in some pictures. They both have those gorgeous blues eyes that I want for myself.

Sharon said...

Yeah, you're right; in those pictures, the girls definitely look like twins. There's something about her nose and forehead, though, that remind me of Jax. All three, though, are very cute.

Sandy said...

the girls are so much alike. they all so cuteee!