Sunday, June 6, 2010

High Class

I am becoming better about not worrying so much about my kids looking "perfect" all the time. This means that I let them pick out their own clothes. (as long as we aren't going anywhere) So most of the time they look like homeless children. Ironically Ryker tends to be the worst. Weird. Jax does pretty well, he does match brown with brown and orange with orange but at least he is thinking about it. Sometimes they end up like this...........





I was embarassed when cars would drive by but come on...it is funny.
side note: I don't always let her run around with out short/pants this day had to do with potty training and running out of underwear......
Notice Jax....he is wearing boots with his shorts. Pretty sure Reagan was too.....we are high class.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

That's hilarious!!!

Sandy said...

I love it!!!! Kids they are so precious!!!