Thursday, April 23, 2009

Motorcylce babies

My mom and Dallin came over to give my kids a job for the wedding (sorting m&ms). So of course while Dallin was there we asked him to help us try to figure out how to get the garage door opener to work. (he is going to stop coming over) So while we were waiting the kids wanted to try out the motorcycle. It was so funny to have Jocelyn on there. She was making the noises and pretending to drive. So here they are being their cute little selves.






She was making the noises here and then we would laugh and she would too. So you get the cute grin.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love Jocelyn's cute little dimple!

Caitie said...

Umm...adorable! I need copies of these for a secret project thanks

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

That bottom pic of Joc reminds me of Lilly! I miss them!

Sandy said...

very cute pictures.