Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mom's Wedding

I know people have wanted to see these pictures for a LONG time and I am sorry it took so long.
Here they are........ The pictures of Mom and Dallins wedding.


Random pictures of every body.


The happy couple, family shots, Karin stealing the leftover rolls, fun times.
Ryker wanted the camera again so some of the shots he took. Like the ones with Caitie and Zach being funny and the one on the bottom right. (my favorite and classic of Paige) That was a good day.


Mom in her dress. So pretty. Only tried on two dresses!!! Dallin's family. Cuties!!
I for one an very glad mom was able to find someone so good to be with her forever. I am so happy that she is happy, and hope they can be that way forever. (I already told Dallin that he better be good to her or he will have the wrath of six of kids and at least 5 kids in law after him. :))
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marcy said...

So glad you posted those. And look, now you have proof of Karin's kleptomania. I love your mom's dress--she looks bee-u-tiful!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Your mom looks so happy and I love that dress! She looks amazing!