The kids were playing Ring around the Rosies with my mom.
Okay I know you are wondering why Reagan is in a swimsuit. The kids in the neighborhood were putting water on the slides because they were hot. So some of them were in their suits. Reagan seeing them decided she needed hers on too. I kept telling her to at least put on pants while running around. She would for a minute and then I would turn around again and they would be off. I gave up. Whatever she can be in her suit. It wasn't cold so it was no big deal.
Okay I know you are wondering why Reagan is in a swimsuit. The kids in the neighborhood were putting water on the slides because they were hot. So some of them were in their suits. Reagan seeing them decided she needed hers on too. I kept telling her to at least put on pants while running around. She would for a minute and then I would turn around again and they would be off. I gave up. Whatever she can be in her suit. It wasn't cold so it was no big deal.

No comments:
Post a Comment