Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Photo Shoot

My sister did this photo shoot with the kids. I had no idea until I just found the pictures. I love them. There were so many I HAD to make collages. So sorry it is a little crazy.


Ryker is going to be breaking hearts one day.

Well he would be except for the hands in the pants. Ryker wanted to take pictures too so he would tell Caitie how to stand (except it looks like that one is taken by peter)


Love the one from above. I wish they were all looking.
Peter getting in on the action. Actually there were lots of pictures where Peter would jump in.


I don't know what she is doing with the hip action. Uh the kissing of the tire..... I also don't know. Peter climbed this aspen in our old front yard (my mom's old house). all the way to the top.
These are so fun. We are going to do it again some time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

These are great pictures! Peter is so cute in them!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Love the pictures! Please don't tell me that is the tire that ran over the deer!