We spent some time around lunch trying to get it out, but he was too antsy and moved around and talked.
I told him if he let me pull it out we could go out to dinner. (he likes doing that now for some reason. must get it from me)
So we talked about and I tried to convince him to let me do it all day. Then Skyler came home..................
SO......... I finally got him to let me try one more time to yank it out with a string and he said okay. So I got the string hooked on pretty good and looked at him and he was scared. I held both his hands and yanked it.
The look of surprise on his face was great. (probably the same look on mine since I had already tried twice)
The best part was that he immediately threw his arms around me and said "I did it!" (he just doesn't do that much any more) He was SO PROUD!!!!
Then we went to Noodles and Company for dinner. (good)
I hope the tooth fairy remembers the money before she goes to bed. (of course she will this is a first for us)

2 comments:
He is getting big!
That will definitely be Mike's job--I can't handle pulling teeth! You are very brave! Way to go Ryker!
Post a Comment