Lorilei started sucking her thumb this week. It cracks me up when she is mad and just kind of dives for it. She looks A LOT like Jocelyn. Her hair is even growing out blond. Everyone thinks that Jax and Joc are twins. Well I think Joc and Lorilei might LOOK like twins that are 2 years apart. You be the judge.

3 comments:
Steve and I think they look alike too! 2 beautiful girls!!
Sometimes I get mad that every single one of your kids are gorgeous. Makes me want to punch you in the ovaries to make at least one kid semi-ugly. JUST KIDDING. I would never harm your ovaries. I want cute kids and now I think that I never will because you're taking all of them from heaven.
You're causing nightmares.
LOVE YOU!!!!
They do look alike in those pictures! I kind of think Lorelei looks like Jaxon, though--how do they compare as babies?
Post a Comment