Sunday, June 6, 2010

little artists

Skyler got me a chair (that I have wanted for a while) for mothers day and then had the kids paint it. I thought it was the best idea. I am always making things from the kids for my mom and Skyler's mom for mothers day and I do it because I love it. So having him come up with the idea for the kids to do it for me was great. We decided to get another one so we have more than one seat outside so they painted two. I realize that they aren't want most people would like but my kids did it so it means a lot to me. They were excited about it so I felt loved. There were a few paint casualties on the way (like all of their clothes). When they were done painting I put their hand prints on them so I could see how they grow as the years go. I love my chairs but I am sure the neighbors think they are hideous.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I think it's a really cute idea!

Sandy said...

I love it, and appreciate the items made for me. You will cherish these and the moments for a long time.

Kathy Christensen said...

I love it! They turned out so cute! Great idea Skyler!