Jax turned 3 on the 19th!!! It was a fun and yet stress free day. My family came over and we had dinner. Then we went to the Festival of Lights. We have a new tradition now where we ride in the back of a truck while going through the lights. It is cold but they love it.
Jax is such a sweet kid. Don't get me wrong he has is moments of beign a stinker, but he is very mellow and quiet compared to the other kids. All day when we would mention his presents and ask if he was excited he would be like sure whatever. Then when I said he could open them he said "me?" I laughed, "yes you." Then he asked me "not Ryker?" Oh man, Ryker must have had a lot of attention the last littel while with schoo and soccer and friends and everything else. The poor kid just assumes we do everything for Ryker. But it was cute how surprised he was that everything was for him. After he would open one gift we would tell him to open another and he was really confused by it all. Not confused so much as surprised it was his day. The first birthday where he will remember and be excited next year. His face in the pictures say it all. I love it. My sweet, tender, almost always sick, little boy.
Jax is such a sweet kid. Don't get me wrong he has is moments of beign a stinker, but he is very mellow and quiet compared to the other kids. All day when we would mention his presents and ask if he was excited he would be like sure whatever. Then when I said he could open them he said "me?" I laughed, "yes you." Then he asked me "not Ryker?" Oh man, Ryker must have had a lot of attention the last littel while with schoo and soccer and friends and everything else. The poor kid just assumes we do everything for Ryker. But it was cute how surprised he was that everything was for him. After he would open one gift we would tell him to open another and he was really confused by it all. Not confused so much as surprised it was his day. The first birthday where he will remember and be excited next year. His face in the pictures say it all. I love it. My sweet, tender, almost always sick, little boy.

5 comments:
I am squeezing his virtual cheeks as we speak. I could spend days with Jaxon and not get bored or stressed out. He is one special kid.
What a cute little guy! Happy Birthday to Jax! Great cake!!
What a sweetheart. Did you make that cake? It's very nice.
We wished we could have been there to celebrate! We love Jaxon!
Happy birthday, Jax! Your cake turned out a lot better than mine!
Post a Comment