Last week Santa came to Skyler's work so all the kids of the employees could see him. Santa was a little late so the kids got a little restless but in the end they were happy. And got to see dad a little earier than usual. So here they are with Santa. The fist year they have sat on his lap.
Ryker told him he wanted a basketball. We have one but since he went to a friends house that day and played basketball he decided he wanted another one. Sorry buddy not for Christmas.......

Reagan didn't say anything. Which would be fine if she was really shy. She is not though. She has that smile on her face that says "I'm not going to talk and maybe they will baby me..." She does this a lot. She did enjoy it though. I think by next year she will actually say something.
Ryker told him he wanted a basketball. We have one but since he went to a friends house that day and played basketball he decided he wanted another one. Sorry buddy not for Christmas.......
Reagan didn't say anything. Which would be fine if she was really shy. She is not though. She has that smile on her face that says "I'm not going to talk and maybe they will baby me..." She does this a lot. She did enjoy it though. I think by next year she will actually say something.
Jax walked up to Santa with a little push from me and just stood there. Santa kept going out to pick him up and then would stop and so I told him it is fine to pick him up, he won't freak out. Jax is pretty mellow and will go along with stuff like this. Unlike Jocelyn who started screaming and hung on to my neck for dear life. Jax also didn't say anything but I was expecting that.
All in all I think they all enjoyed it. Plus I didn't have to take them to the mall and deal with those crowds. I think it is hard to see Santa at the mall because you are already flustered by all the people and then add a guy dressed up and, lets admit it, a little funny looking into the mix, it is no wonder kids are always crying. I am glad we had this chance and I am glad the kids liked it.
Oh, on a side note, Jax saw Santa once this year at Walmart and after going back and forth with him a little bit decided he wanted to tell him what he wanted. Well, he thought that if he told him Santa would give it to him then..... that was funny and yet sad. He cried and was mad. That is probably why he didn't say anything this time, cause he did at Walmart. What is the point if you aren't going to get it right then.

No comments:
Post a Comment