Not sure you can call them Gingerbread houses when you just use grahm crackers, but hey you get the idea.
My brother and his family came to Utah for Chirstmas this year. They were here a couple of week early but we did Christmas stuff all the same. On the day we celebrated Christmas with them we made gingerbread houses. The kids enjoyed it and ate more candy and frosting than they put on their houses but hey that is the point right. Jax was actually sick this night so he was asleep. (poor kid) I didn't take pictures of the finished products either. (man I am good) I am planning on doing another round of houses so that Jax can be a part of it. So here are the few pictures I took. (notice how Jocelyn has her tongue out in concentration....... Also Reagan's hair was done at the beginning of the day.......)
My brother and his family came to Utah for Chirstmas this year. They were here a couple of week early but we did Christmas stuff all the same. On the day we celebrated Christmas with them we made gingerbread houses. The kids enjoyed it and ate more candy and frosting than they put on their houses but hey that is the point right. Jax was actually sick this night so he was asleep. (poor kid) I didn't take pictures of the finished products either. (man I am good) I am planning on doing another round of houses so that Jax can be a part of it. So here are the few pictures I took. (notice how Jocelyn has her tongue out in concentration....... Also Reagan's hair was done at the beginning of the day.......)

No comments:
Post a Comment