Alright so I only took one (5 pictures of the same thing but only one turned out) picture of the kids in costume. I don't really know why I didn't carry the camera with me every where but I didn't so this is all you get. Sorry I know I am lame. You can take my word for it though, they were seriously cute. Ryker was Venom (bad spiderman). We ended up exchanging his costume twice before getting here. That is what I get for not letting them open their costumes before they actually needed to. Live and learn right. Anyway, Reagan was Ariel, she got this costume for her birthday and has been waiting for Halloween forever. She has worn it a few times since her birthday, but she was excited that Halloween came and she could really wear it. I don't know it that made sense, but you get the picture. Jax was Optimus Prime, I don't have much to say about that because he really didn't care what he was as long as everyone else thought it was cool and he at least knew what it was. But he was cute. Jocelyn was.....A pumpkin I guess. The package said pumpkin pie but I am not sure why it said that. She was cute in the bright orange. She has on her orange tights which don't match but were warm. The costumes didn't cover her bum so it was cute to walk behind her and see her orange bum hanging out. (which got bigger and the day wore on......hmm) Anyway that was a lot of talk about the kids costumes. You don't have pictures so I described their cuteness for you.

3 comments:
So cute!! Jocelyn looks more like a fairy to me--maybe a pumpkin fairy! Love Ryker's smile (; and Reagan and Jaxy's too!!!
Very Cute! I love the pumpkin pie!
They are adorable!!!
Post a Comment