Yeah!!! COngratulations! That is so exciting! I am going to say boy just to keep the order going!
Oh my gosh! So exciting! How are you feeling?
Congratulations Sky and Jen! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! Have you been sick, tired, how far along are you? Ok I guess I just need to call you !
Oh wait I just saw the countdown calendar! 12 weeks and 2 days! That's so exciting!
Wow! That's so exciting! Congratulations.
Congrats! I'd be tempted to be surprised at the end, but then again I'd much rather find out before the birth. I think it's a girl. No, a boy.
That's awesome!! Congrats to you both! I love how your kids are so close in age. Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah!!! COngratulations! That is so exciting! I am going to say boy just to keep the order going!
Oh my gosh! So exciting! How are you feeling?
Congratulations Sky and Jen! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! Have you been sick, tired, how far along are you? Ok I guess I just need to call you !
Oh wait I just saw the countdown calendar! 12 weeks and 2 days! That's so exciting!
Wow! That's so exciting! Congratulations.
Congrats! I'd be tempted to be surprised at the end, but then again I'd much rather find out before the birth. I think it's a girl. No, a boy.
That's awesome!! Congrats to you both! I love how your kids are so close in age. Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment