We went to Flaming Gorge a couple of weeks ago with my family. We had a great time. We went boating, on the water wennie, and fishing. We were camping while there so we also did all the stuff involved in that. The only downfall was that it was FREEZING at night. One night it rained and when we woke up all the rain had frozen. Yeah.... cold. Anyway when we got there we went for a boat ride on. Most of the kids loved it. Ryker and Reagan acted like it was something they did every day and was no big deal. Jax was typical Jax and just took everything in quietly. Jocelyn did not like it when it went fast. Mostly due to the loud noise of the engine. After a while she was okay with it and wanted to walk around while the boat was going at high speeds. On the other days when we went out on the boat Jax and Jocelyn would almost always fall asleep. We had a blast but next year I hope it is a little warmer.

Skyler, Peter, and Michelle went cliff jumping. So naturally Ryker wanted to go to. I was a little worried about this but figured he would see what it was and decide no way. That wasn't the case, but there was just a tiny little cliff that worked great and Ryker thought he was pretty cool.......
But he did do a belly flop when I got the picture.

On one of the days everyone (except me and the two little ones) went on a rafting trip down the Green River. This was the coldest day there, so it wasn't as fun as it could have been. The kids got soaked bout stayed in the raft. Skyler, of course, jumped out of the raft (so I heard) and one of the rafts was having trouble and kept tipping over. (I think it was over loaded) Mom said I am lucky I didn't go cause it was so cold,but I think everyone else had a good time.
When we got done I only had 10 loads of laundry to do........

Skyler, Peter, and Michelle went cliff jumping. So naturally Ryker wanted to go to. I was a little worried about this but figured he would see what it was and decide no way. That wasn't the case, but there was just a tiny little cliff that worked great and Ryker thought he was pretty cool.......
But he did do a belly flop when I got the picture.
On one of the days everyone (except me and the two little ones) went on a rafting trip down the Green River. This was the coldest day there, so it wasn't as fun as it could have been. The kids got soaked bout stayed in the raft. Skyler, of course, jumped out of the raft (so I heard) and one of the rafts was having trouble and kept tipping over. (I think it was over loaded) Mom said I am lucky I didn't go cause it was so cold,but I think everyone else had a good time.
When we got done I only had 10 loads of laundry to do........

No comments:
Post a Comment