Ryker started kindergarten last week. He was very excited and talked about it for weeks before. He gets to ride the bus to school too, which was almost more exciting than school itself. The first day I walked him to the bus and waited with him then went back home to drive to the school to meet him there. (His teacher asked that we come for a few minutes on the first day to help them figure out what they are supposed to do.) By the time I got to the school Ryker was already there and in his classroom figuring out what he was supposed to do on his own. He was also the first one there.
So here are a couple of pictures I took later in the day because I was nervous for him and forgot in the morning. I know I never remember to take pictures but hey, I still got one and it IS on the first day of school.
So here are a couple of pictures I took later in the day because I was nervous for him and forgot in the morning. I know I never remember to take pictures but hey, I still got one and it IS on the first day of school.

1 comment:
He has grown so much!! He is such a great kid!!
Post a Comment