We had a party with family on Sunday. We of course had to have noodles for dinner, which is fine with me because I an a noodle fan myself. I ended up making chicken parmesan. It was good and the only mishap was that my over caught on fire. (on the inside) Yep that's right, a fire. It was pretty fun. Why do they put fire alarm things at the very top of a twelve foot ceiling??? Anyway, we had a good time and Ryker of course got some good loot. Here is my handsome 6 year old.

We had some back and forth with the cake. He wanted power ranger but I didn't have black frosting for the mask over the eyes, so we did Bionicle. He really likes bioncles and the only one I have actually gotten him is the one I got him for his birthday. My brother gave Ryker his collection of bionicles when he moved. So here is the cake. No one can probably tell what is but hey I tried those things aren't exactly 2 demensional worthy.

We had some back and forth with the cake. He wanted power ranger but I didn't have black frosting for the mask over the eyes, so we did Bionicle. He really likes bioncles and the only one I have actually gotten him is the one I got him for his birthday. My brother gave Ryker his collection of bionicles when he moved. So here is the cake. No one can probably tell what is but hey I tried those things aren't exactly 2 demensional worthy.

This is what a bionicle is. I tried to copy this guys head. Can you sort of see it now???? I hope so.

Happy Birthday to my big kid. He loves sports and loves to be around people. (except brothers and sisters most of the time) When he made a bag about himself for school the teacher asked that they put in three things that are important to them. The first thing he said was family, so that made me feel good. I actually had to tell him to pick a toy. (I couln't thing of anything else that would work that we cold find an object for) He is a kind kid who obeys way more than other kids. Parents tell me he is smart, sweet, polite, kind, advanced, and many other things. Makes me feel good as a parent, but I think it is just in him to be like that. I don't take much credit. Anyway, I don't like to brag about my kids like that but I thought that I might want to remember this some day. (when he is a teenager perhaps??)


4 comments:
Ryker has always been so sweet. I love that boy! Although, I don't see him much he always runs up and gives me a big ole hug when I do see him. When I tell him I love him he always tells me he loves me too. It melts my heart, I love that boy. You guys are amazing parents!! Wish we were there to celebrate!
geeze Rach I didn't even get the other picture up before you were checking out the blog. I love it though. Some one is reading it.
I can't believe he is already 6! You did a great job on the cake! And that is funny about the fire! In our old apt. our smoke alarm would always go off if we turned our oven on 400 degrees. It was pretty annoying so we always took it off when we cooked--probably a little dangerous but I figured we'd be able to tell if there was a fire while I was cooking. I'm sure Ryker thought it was extra cool for his birthday!
I hope he had a good birthday! You are always so good with cakes!
Post a Comment