Jocelyn turned 3 last week. I think she had a pretty good day. I don't remember if I mentioned before that we like to take the birthday kid out to dinner and then shopping for a gift with just mom and dad (and Lorilei). They seemed to enjoy the special time with mom and dad. It is also fun to see all their personalities when they are alone. Jocelyn's night was a little disappointing because it was busy everywhere and she got a little cranky cause she was hungry. Once she ate we were good and had a good time.

Someone told her to lick the cake for a picture. She is very obedient.

She got this tunnel thing that has a tent and a tepee on either side. It was a hit with everyone. If it didn't take up so much room I would probably leave it out.

There she goes....

Yes that outfit is typical. It doesn't match at all and she is wearing a skirt with pants. Ironically Reagan was wearing the same type of thing and the matching was worse. Girls.....
Happy Birthday to the best 3 year old!
Someone told her to lick the cake for a picture. She is very obedient.
She got this tunnel thing that has a tent and a tepee on either side. It was a hit with everyone. If it didn't take up so much room I would probably leave it out.
There she goes....
Yes that outfit is typical. It doesn't match at all and she is wearing a skirt with pants. Ironically Reagan was wearing the same type of thing and the matching was worse. Girls.....
Happy Birthday to the best 3 year old!

4 comments:
Ha! I love Jocelyn. She cracks me up. I can't believe she is three?! She is adorable!
Looks like a fun birthday? Is the tent toy only for kids!? (:
Happy Birthday!!!
Looks like she had a good one!
Post a Comment