I wish I could pull off a bob! That sleeping position looks super uncomfortable. I'll bet she woke up in a mood, too.
Your family is so beautiful!! It is fun to watch our kids grow up. I don't know how anyone could nap like that. Brandon and Lindsey Weight
Her hair is so cute! I love it. You make cute kids.
Adorable Bob!!!! That picture of her sleep standing cracks me up!
love her haircut, so darling. The picture of her sleeping is precious.
Her hair looks really cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I wish I could pull off a bob! That sleeping position looks super uncomfortable. I'll bet she woke up in a mood, too.
Your family is so beautiful!! It is fun to watch our kids grow up. I don't know how anyone could nap like that.
Brandon and Lindsey Weight
Her hair is so cute! I love it. You make cute kids.
Adorable Bob!!!! That picture of her sleep standing cracks me up!
love her haircut, so darling. The picture of her sleeping is precious.
Her hair looks really cute!
Post a Comment