A couple of weeks ago I decided that things needed to be rearranged in the house. Not just the furniture in rooms, but moving everything to a different room(s). The only rooms that stayed the same were my bedroom and the upstairs Living room. The boys room moved, the girls room moved, the toy room moved, and the other living room moved. Skyler doesn't like when I get these ideas I am sure.
I have since spent almost eveyday thinking that something isn't right and moving around more stuff.
Of course when things get moved around things have to be redone. Actually this prject is something I have been wanting to do for a while I just now decided on a color scheme for the girls room. So here you are...
BEFORE:

AFTER:
I have since spent almost eveyday thinking that something isn't right and moving around more stuff.
Of course when things get moved around things have to be redone. Actually this prject is something I have been wanting to do for a while I just now decided on a color scheme for the girls room. So here you are...
BEFORE:
AFTER:

4 comments:
My sister Kristen loves rearranging thing too and we were always rearranging our room growing up. We need to see pictures of the "new" house. Cute dresser
Much better picture when it's not on my phone. I like it! I want to see the new arrangement. I haven't been over for a while. . .well, a while to me. I guess it hasn't really been that long.
I love it, you did a great job!!!!
Looks good! I don't think I could ever do something like that, so I'm impressed!
Post a Comment