We picked some apple off of my mom's and Pop's tree.
Some of the bounty.
Heavy load.
Ryker was kind of scare to go on the big ladder but he did it.
Jax's cowboy boots. It was cute and cracking me up when I would see his pants and boots together. I "real" cowboy look.
Reagan on the "6 foot" ladder. I think my mom and Dallin were talking about getting the 6 foot ladder and the kids heard so that is what they would call it.
Lorilei liked the fruit of our labor.
Jocelyn was good and grabbing apple and posing.
Sometimes she would pretend to grab them just to get a picture.
I made him sit in the tree....he wasn't a fan.
Good one.
5 comments:
Cute Pictures and super cute kids! I love how Jocelyn would pose like she was picking! I miss them!
what cute kiddies! Love the pics!
I love apple picking! Awesome that you can do it in your own back yard (sort of)! Looks yummy!
cute pictures, I love fall and the fruit that we get to harvest!!!!
I love the boots!
Post a Comment