Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Few Tricks From Someone Sweet

Dispite the title, I don't like Halloween (we aren't aloud to say "hate" here. Just ask Jocelyn).

Anyway, Lorilei like to sit so her feet hang down the stairs. This the first time she did it and she was so proud of herself. She had a big grin and kept kicking her legs and sqealing. It was seriously funny and adorable.




Disadvantage of having a big car..... (lovingly named "The Beast")


Lorilei crawls under it. Funny, but what if she gets stuck......Good thing I have a few other small people who can help get her out if that happens. She thinks she is so funny. When I try to get her she just laughs and kicks her feet. Crazy girl.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

She is adorable!!!!

Sandy said...

I will agree with Rach, she is adorable. I love the picture of her with the stair railing. Too cute.