Wednesday, May 19, 2010

3 months


Lorilei is now 3 months old. She is SO cute and fun. We all love having her around.
She is quick to smile (but laughs a lot when with Jason or Pops a.k.a Dallin)She is very generous with her kisses. She hates to be sitting alone. She doesn't like her bouncer any more. She wants to be up and doing things like everyone else. Hopefully it will make me strong carrying her around all the time. She likes her saucer thing but the other kids won't leave her alone. She always makes me smile with her cuteness. She is very mellow and patient. She goes to sleep on her own when I lay her in her crib and she has been sleeping 9 hours at night for about a month. Skyler says she is the easiest baby we have had. I tend to agree with him although I don't want to pick favorites. It was just super easy to go from 4 to 5 kids. Maybe I am a seasoned pro (yeah right). She is just a really good baby. We love her so much!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! Hopefully sleeping 9 hours at two months runs in the family (;

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Wow, nine hours! That's awesome! She needs to have a little talk with Oliver!

Mary said...

Look at those cheeks!

Sharon said...

She is such a cutie!