Monday, March 8, 2010

Happenings

So the title makes it seem like we have had a lot of things going on but really these are just random pictures I have taken in the last few weeks.


Sleeping babies are always irresistible. (she is sick here so she is pale but still cute)
Babies is taking a bath..... also very cute. She LOVES the bath or shower. Right up until you lift her out of the water.
Reagan and Jocelyn are always trying to help. They are actually good at helping and have some great motherly instincts.

Not the most flattering but she is looking are Ryker. Makes it precious.
All of my kiddos. They are always gung-ho about taking pictures but they never sit still or smile together. Oh well. Still makes memories.
She is just pretty.
Classic picture. At least for my kids.
This one is a preview of my week. Everyone has been sick (note the runny nose). I have used 3 boxes of tissues in the past week or so. Lorilei got sick as well. It turns out it is RSV.......not fun. So we are watching her and hoping she continues to improve. Other than that things are going great around here. Just waiting for the warm weather and trying to take advatage of it when it comes. It better come quick because we are all going crazy stuck in the house all the time.
Oh yeah, I took Lorilei in for her 2 weeks appointment and she weighed 8 lbs 4 oz. A whole pound over her birth weight. When the Dr. asked if she was eating well I just laughed. Yeah I think she is doing good in that department. (and 21 inches long (2 up from birth) for those who care.
Sorry this isn't more interesting for you, but it's all I've got.

5 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I am sorry you have all been sick!
It is time for Spring!! Love the update, I can't believe you have 5 kids! They are all so stinking cute!

Marcy said...

I don't know how you do it! 5 kids. Wow. I love how you talk about your kids, too. I have to ask: how do you say your baby's name? Congrats and I'm so sorry she has RSV. Hope everyone recovers quickly.

Sandra Lee Edwards Richards said...

I am sorry you have had so much sickness. I too hope warm weather comes soon. I love the pictures. Lorilei is sure growing and a beautiful babe!

PaigeE said...

I love her squished lips in the top picture, though she looks miserable. :( I may come visit for lunch today. I'm pretty bored with my life. Except. . . this darn kid sure is wiggly. Can't a girl sneeze?

Sharon said...

I will feel the same way when it finally gets warm! I love the cute pictures of the cute kids!