Lorilei Evelyn was born on Februar 14th 2010 at 9:03 a.m. after being in labor for 1 hour. (yes folks that is right)She came fast and furious, there was no slowing her down. She weighed in at 7lbs 4 oz and was 19 inches long. She was for sure a girl cause she came out very pink. So far (in 31 hours) she has been great. She only cries when she is hungry or gets disturbed from a comfy spot. But when she wants to be heard she is heard! She has got some lungs!

The kids all absolutely love her. Jocelyn wants to be the only one that can hold her and she wants to hold her ALL the time. I can see that she is jealous too but hopefully once the newness of everything wears off she will get better with that. Everyone comes running when she cries and wants to make sure she is okay. But they are certainly cute!

We left the hospital today around 11 am. (I HATE the hospital and always get out as soon as I can) She is doing great and doesn't even need a follow up belli rubin. (?) All the kids came and picked us up and they were there normal cute but very curious selves. We left and loaded up a FULL car.
The kids all absolutely love her. Jocelyn wants to be the only one that can hold her and she wants to hold her ALL the time. I can see that she is jealous too but hopefully once the newness of everything wears off she will get better with that. Everyone comes running when she cries and wants to make sure she is okay. But they are certainly cute!
We left the hospital today around 11 am. (I HATE the hospital and always get out as soon as I can) She is doing great and doesn't even need a follow up belli rubin. (?) All the kids came and picked us up and they were there normal cute but very curious selves. We left and loaded up a FULL car.
Of course the minute we got home everyone HAD to hold her. (more tears from Jocelyn) But like I said before, how can you resist when they are SO CUTE?!!!!!

12 comments:
I knew you wouldn't wait long to post something. No one believed me, seems as though I know you best. Congrats on the baby. She is adorable.
She is such a beautiful little girl!! Congratulations! Did you ever order Olive Garden takeout? I can't believe you left the hospital lady! I hate the hospital too, but it sure is nice to just sit and have nothing to do!! I am up all night, give me a call sometime. :)
I knew you were going to have your baby way before me!! Congrats, she is beautiful! I'm surprised that you made it to the hospital! A mommy of 5 kids, you're amazing. Congrats again!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I LOVE Rykers face in the last picture. He is going to be a great big brother! I am so happy for you guys:)
Mom (Mia) says I love you all. I am so proud of you all! What a beautiful family!
She's such a beautiful Valentine's day present! I love her name. What a darling family. Best of luck with the sleep.....
Yay! She is so adorable as are all of your kids!! Congrats Jenny!
I want one! A baby I mean. . .
She is very cute! Congrats!
I love the pictures. The kids are so cute with Lorilei. Oh how I love babes.
We are so happy for your family and wish you all the blessing our Father in Heaven has in store for you.
Brandon and Lindsey Weight
Congratulations! She's a doll! And I love her name! (this is Sara Collett, Richie's wife...:))
Post a Comment