Jocelyn is now 2!!! I realized that this is the only time that I have had a 2 year old without another baby around. Anyway, we had a good time keeping it pretty low key. (too many pregnant people and other things going on) Jocelyn had fun and decided to open her presents when she was ready instead of waiting for me to tell her to. Fine by me. She does know that she is 2 and if you ask her she will tell you. I love this girl, she is always making me and all of us laugh. Her favorite is playing games with the big kids. She keeps up really well and enjoys doing what they do. She likes going to nursery now which is great. I love this girl.
I know the picture isn't of just Jocelyn but still....... Reagan was being sweet and cute. Can't pass that up.
I know the picture isn't of just Jocelyn but still....... Reagan was being sweet and cute. Can't pass that up.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jocelyn!!!
Cute! I can't believe she's 2!
What a adarling picture. Happy Birthday Jocelyn
Post a Comment