Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Flavor

So we just went in for our 20 week ultra sound (a week late) and found out we are having a little GIRL. Tuns out I am following my moms pattern which is weird. Everyone thought boy (my kids that is) except Jocelyn who would whisper "sister" when I asked her today. So everyone can stop wondering and waiting because we finally know. We are all excited.

5 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!! How fun to have two girl cousins so close in age!

Emily said...

Yeah! Jocelyn is so in tune! Do you have a name picked out?

Julie said...

Oh how funny! So one more boy and you're done I guess! Kim and I were following my mom's pattern until she went and had another girl! Darn her ;)

Sharon said...

Congrats! It will be fun for our little girls to be friends!

Jessica Speed said...

Awesome, congrats!! That'll be so fun to add another little girl to the family!