Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's her party......

Reagan is 4!!

This is miss Reagan on her birthday. She is getting so big.


Here are the gifts. She got lots of fun stuff and now everyone fights over them. That means they are good. We got her the bike. At first she didn't really want to ride it. I was expecting this so it was okay. We have tried to get her to ride Ryker's old one for a while but she always acted like she didn't know how to pedal. So when she didn't do it right away I knew she would do it on her own time. It didn't take as long as I thought for her to be interested. Everyone started playing on bikes and stuff so she joined to fun. She just got on the bike and started going. I was shocked. She is a lot smarter than I give her credit for most of the time. I just can't be there and want her to do it then or she won't. I don't think she likes people watching her. Anyway, she rode her bike for the rest of the night. She even went all the way around the "block". Of course she wanted her toys in the basket on the bike. Which is the reason I bought it so that worked out nice.


Here is the cake. She wanted an Aladdin cake. I was going to put the figures on top but thought that would look a little weird. So this is how it ended up. I like it. (by the way it is a magic carpet)


Happy Birthday to you!!!! Here is the cutie waiting for her lovely rendition of Happy Birthday to end so she can blow out the candles. I love this girl.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday, Reags! She looks so cute in that dress!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday Reags! Oh wait Sharon already said that. :) Can't wait to see you in a week!! Love you lots!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Grandma Tractor wants to say something.......
Happy Birthday, glad you can ride your bike we will have to go for a bike ride together. See you soon. Love Grandma and Paca.

Mary said...

That cake is amazing! You are so talented.

Haylee D. said...

Cute pictures!!! Sorry I had to miss it, I felt way bad, it was just a crazy week. At least Jon got to go and give her a present :D

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Reagan! She is such a cutie. I love her dress and the cake is awesome! Great job. Is there anything you can't do?