Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rock Band Baby!!


Caitie and Zach bought Rock Band today, so we of course had to have a Rock Band party. Everyone is rocking out. The kids are having fun. Reagan sings, Ryker plays the instruments with help, and Jocelyn will sing too. (which is cute) I made a video but I don't know how to post that so this will have to do for now. If you want to play come join. It is always a party at my house!!!! ROCK BAND BABY!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Marcy said...

I want to play!!!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

If only we were closer......

Sharon said...

I LOVE this game!

Kelli said...

Hey, I hope you don't mind, I noticed while on facebook that you had a blog. It is fun to see your kids again. It has been a while. It looks like they had a lot of fun playing rock band. That is cute that Jocelyn sang too! If you want, check out our blog too!

Jessica Speed said...

I'm so glad you found us! It's so good to see your family again. Since I haven't seen you guys around church I finally asked people if you guys moved. :( Very bummed about that. So glad we'll be able to keep in touch this way. Thanks for the nice comment about my photography. :)