On Memorial Day we decided to go hiking. This fist group of pictures is of Bridal Veil Falls. That hike is not what I remember from when I was a kid,but that is probably due to the avalanche. Anyway, we hiked up there then took pictures and looked around. We were going to hike up with Caitie and Zach but we got there and didn't know when they would come so we headed up. They got to the top about five minutes after we did. The hike down was some what easier since we had 4 adults and 4 kids.
So the middle picture is actually at the grotto
After Bridal Veil we went to Sundance. Caitie said there was a "tram" that went to the top of the mountain and then a trail to a waterfall. When we got there I found out that "tram" meant ski lift. People who know me know that I HATE I mean HATE heights, which means ski lift. I am petrified of ski lifts. Especially when my kids will be on them. But I did it. Skyler can tell you what a wreck I was. But we made it (I am not dead while writing this) When we got to the top we got off and went to find the waterfall. We were hiking along and hiking along and never got to it. We were all tired and we couldn't carry all the kids so we ended up going back before we got there. It was pretty hard for a little bit, but the kids were really good and did great with all the walking.
So the middle picture is actually at the grottoAfter Bridal Veil we went to Sundance. Caitie said there was a "tram" that went to the top of the mountain and then a trail to a waterfall. When we got there I found out that "tram" meant ski lift. People who know me know that I HATE I mean HATE heights, which means ski lift. I am petrified of ski lifts. Especially when my kids will be on them. But I did it. Skyler can tell you what a wreck I was. But we made it (I am not dead while writing this) When we got to the top we got off and went to find the waterfall. We were hiking along and hiking along and never got to it. We were all tired and we couldn't carry all the kids so we ended up going back before we got there. It was pretty hard for a little bit, but the kids were really good and did great with all the walking.


2 comments:
It looks really pretty up there! You guys are brave to attempt that with 4 kids!
Beautiful falls! Love the pic of Joc eating dirt!
Post a Comment