I know people, you are all going to die of shock because I am updating the blog. It has only been 3 years!
I kept looking at the baby pictures of Hunter and....
Now he is a cute little boy. Time sure does fly sometimes.
We went to St. George this past weekend for a soccer tournament for Ryker. Nothings like 75+ temperatures in February! We had a lot of fun and even celebrated two birthdays while we were down there. Lorilei turned 5 and Hunter 3.
Look at all my people! They are so cute. Sometimes I can't believe my good fortune that I got such great kids.
All of the above pictures were taken at Pioneer park or Red Cliffs. The kids LOVE this place. It only gives me slight heart attacks because you are climbing on these big rocks with big drop offs. When do kids learn danger?? Not at 5 or 3. All the same, it is fun and free!
These pictures were taken at one of Ryker's games. (Why do I not have pictures of his game?? Um, because I am usually too concerned about what is going on to think about my camera. I really need to get some shots of him, he is pretty amazing.) Anyway these two little cousins were so stinking cute. Holding hands? Kill me with cuteness.
One of the days we were down there we rented UTV's and spent 6 hours riding around in the dirt. I could have made a sandbox with the amount of dirt/sand on everyone when we were done. It was gross. That is the price you pay for some wicked awesome fun!!
I know you 3 people who read this were hoping for more, but going back 3 years is daunting, so we are starting fresh today. Let's see how that goes.
6 comments:
This made my day!!!! Don't look back, just start today! I look forward to another post tomorrow! ;) love you and those cute monkeys!
I remember when Lorilei was born thinking what a pretty name. Now she's 5?! Good to see your cute family. And we are loving these temperatures, too.
The pictures turned out really nice. A fun trip.
cute! Red Cliffs looks really fun.
The pictures of your kids at the Red Cliffs all turned out so cute!! So much fun! Good job starting fresh!
Love the cute kid pictures!
Post a Comment