I can't really believe I have 6 kids. That is how many kids my mom has! Am I really to that point in my life?? Crazy!
Anyway.....
Hunter Dallin Richardswas born on February 15th at 10:30 a.m.
Weighing in at 8 pounds 6 ounces
and being 19.5 inches long.

He was born extremely fast. The result of that was a bruised face. :(
You can't really tell in this picture but it was. His nose and all around his mouth were purple.
Sad.
Anyway.....
Hunter Dallin Richardswas born on February 15th at 10:30 a.m.
Weighing in at 8 pounds 6 ounces
and being 19.5 inches long.

He was born extremely fast. The result of that was a bruised face. :(
You can't really tell in this picture but it was. His nose and all around his mouth were purple.
Sad.

The kids are all in love with him. Unfortunately they have been sick since he was born so I have been kind of mean and not letting them hold him much. I know they hate it and so do I but I hate having sick babies even more.
He has a bunch of hair....on the back of his head......the top, not so much.
That just means he looks like daddy! ;)
Love this kid!
Skyler took a week and a half off work and I was very spoiled. I sat on the couch pretty much the whole time. Skyler did everything. I started feeling guilty when he did the laundry, but I let him do it.
Then the dreaded day came when we went back to work. Not. Good. I had a hard time for a couple of days. I was crying all the time and had constant headaches, was extremely tired, and for some reason the little dude decided to cry and not sleep for 2 days. I thought for sure I was going to go crazy.
but then...
duh duh duh da!
Skyler to the rescue again!
He came home from work at 3 and took me out. Thanks to his parents for watching the other munchkins who needed a break from me as much as I needed one from them.
Since then I have been doing better. It is amazing what a little time away does for a person. LOVELY!
Little dude went to the Dr. for his 2 week appointment and we found out that he isn't back to his birth weight yet. (!) I said what? He eats ALL THE TIME! I guess we will see what happens when I take him back tomorrow.
Now I need to learn to enjoy all my kids before they all grow up and leave me.
Hope this made sense and didn't depress people too much. We are doing great now!
Plus I have 6 wonderful children,
And 1 AMAZING husband!
LIFE IS GOOD!
P.S. want to know what posts are few and far between....? While I was doing this one Lorilei pooped/peed in her pants and then pulled them down and put her fingers in it. She probably would have done more if not for Jax and Joc telling me what she was doing. And yes this means I thought potty training Lorilei right after having a baby was a good idea. HA! It was when Skyler was home to take care of it, not so much now.






9 comments:
Umm.., why didn't you tell me? I would have come helped. Silly girl.
Wowee!! I have that many around here lots of the time, but I only gave birth to half of them! Congratulations--he's gorgeous. I love the photos of the other kids holding him.
He is super cute! I am glad Skylar came to the rescue! I had to be rescued today by Mike or I was going to loose it! Mike and the girls have been sick since Beckham was born and it is super stressful trying to keep them away (especially since Paisley loves to bring him his binki!) I am praying for you in all that you have to do. You are an awesome mom! Way to go! Can't wait to kiss him in May!
I cannot believe you have 6 kids...I don't know how you do it! I feel like I'm going crazy with my 2 sometimes! Congrats friend, he's adorable!
Hunter is soooo stinkin cute!!! Sorry to hear you've been feeling crummy! Let me know what I can do to help! Thanks goodness for good hubbys! I know form experience Nate has saved the day more than once from me going crazy :) But really I'd love to help out in anyway so just let me know! Also, Druw has been wanting to play with Jackson! :)
What a cute little guy! I'm glad you guys are doing well. When you're done potty training Lorelei, I'll send Della over. Just kidding. You just are so much better at that than I am. I remember after Della was born, I thought I was going to lose my mind. It took me a lot longer than it took you to get it together. I can't imagine how it would have been with 2 more! Good job!!!
when I saw the pic of Hunter's hand, I thought to myself that is the best, I'm so glad she got a picture of his hand. I then read your comment and how it was for me!!!!! :)
He is so cute, wish I could see him in person. You are amazing, call me sometime would ya? :)
LIKE! Seriously blogs need a Like button. So glad you are happy with six kids! That sounds crazy but then I can't imagine not having seven siblings and it seems perfectly normal to me. They will have so much fun together!
Awe. so awesome. If anyone is allowed to have a lot of kids it's you guys because all of your kids are so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment