I realized today that the reason I haven't posted anything in a while is because I just really don't like blogging. Horrible I know. But, I love to check out what other people are doing and wish that people would update their blogs more often. How Hypocritical right? So I decided to just do one post of some of the things we have been up to.
Jax started preschool. I realize he looks like a goober but.....pick the battles. For the most part he loves going and I am really happy with his teacher.
Ryker turned 8. This is his 8 stack of pancakes. I have other pictures of his birthday but this is all you get. You should know that he had a rockin' awesome birthday party with about 15 kids. It was cool. He also (of course) got baptized. I need to get those pictures of Dallin's camera. (I know bad mother. Don't judge I am not a picture person)
Jax and Joc put on sunglasses and play "teenagers". I have absolutely no idea where they got this but I just don't mess with something so funny. Well Lorilei wanted hers on too. As well as the bandanna. (the others had one too) Then she chased them outside to play, but they were going to a friends house. She stood there looking down the street says "where's the guys?" It was really cute. I was kind of sad that she was alone and still wanted to play, but come on.....she is funny.
Ryker finished his first season of accelerated soccer. He really loved it. He is a VERY competitive kid and in this league they keep score and have real refs and are strict about a lot of things that seem silly. Ryker played goalie every game for the first half. I also got nervous when the other team was kicking it towards him. That is a lot of pressure for a 7/8 year old. I would hold my breath and pray that he would block it, if only so he wouldn't get mad at himself. He did AMAZING! (if I do say so myself) Yes, sometimes the other team would score, but he blocked a better portion of them. His coaches were great. They weren't the kind of coaches that yell and get mad because something wasn't perfect. So all in all it was a really great experience for him. Can't wait for Spring season!
BOO-YA
We went to Cornbelly's. The kids had fun, but I hate crowds. They make me crazy and grumpy. Here are some of the things we did.
Last night we carved pumpkins. After Skyler and I got started we decided to see if we could get some reinforcements. (9 pumpkins to carve) So Steve and Sandy came over and helped and entertained. My arm was completely dead by the end. After only one melt down we got all 9 carved and out on the porch. SUCCESS! Ryker and Reagan got to do carve theirs. (Ryker all of both and Reagan some) I think that was the highlight for them. Glad I only do that once a year.
So there is my lame post to kind of give you an update. Hope you enjoyed. Now, update yours!!
PEACE!
4 comments:
Definitely not a lame post! Looks like lots of fun going on! I can't believe how big everyone is getting! And that Lorilei talks?!
Awesome! No wonder you don't have time to post--you all are so busy!
thanks for inviting Steve and I we had fun!!!!
Why didn't I see this new post before now? I love those kids, I will have to visit.
Post a Comment