Little Miss toothless Reagan turned 6 a couple of weeks ago.
Isn't she cute.....

The day before her birthday she got her hair cut. Love it.
On her Birthday she had a birthday party that included making bracelets, painting nails, playing WII dance kids, getting prizes (a bow and lip gloss) and candy from a pinata, and eating cake. She had a great time. But alas, my camera died and I didn't have time to switch out the batteries in the chaos. Just know it was great.
Two days later, she started 1st grade. Where does the time go.....
Isn't she cute.....
The day before her birthday she got her hair cut. Love it.
On her Birthday she had a birthday party that included making bracelets, painting nails, playing WII dance kids, getting prizes (a bow and lip gloss) and candy from a pinata, and eating cake. She had a great time. But alas, my camera died and I didn't have time to switch out the batteries in the chaos. Just know it was great.
Two days later, she started 1st grade. Where does the time go.....

3 comments:
Robin had a blast, so thanks! I love Reagan's new haircut!
time goes to fast, and the older I have become it seems to go even faster, can we slow the time machine down?
I can't get over how much she looks like you. Jenny Jr.
Post a Comment