Reagan had her "kindy 500" today. This is an activity at school where the kids make a car and bring it to school then they do a program singing songs about America and then do a parade around the school with their cars. It is a lot of fun. We made a "Fillmore" car. (VW bus from Cars). She had a great time painting it. She was really nice and let everyone paint something on her car. (Ryker didn't let anyone touch his)

After the parade they spend the day going to different stations to learn about some the the Nations symbols. It is a fun day for the kindergartners for sure.
P.S. I did take pictures at the school but most of them turned out blurry because of all the movement. So we snapped a couple pictures at home.
After the parade they spend the day going to different stations to learn about some the the Nations symbols. It is a fun day for the kindergartners for sure.
P.S. I did take pictures at the school but most of them turned out blurry because of all the movement. So we snapped a couple pictures at home.

4 comments:
What a fun thing! Love that bus and driver!
Reagan, I love your car, it is fabulous!!!!!
That is an awesome car!
Really cute! I think it would be fun for any age (:
Post a Comment