Monday, December 6, 2010

Not so Innocent

Lorilei's favorite place to play (besides the toilet) is the pantry. I am fine with it. The things she can eat and that she can get into are at her level so I don't worry about it when she is in there. One day I checked on her and found that she had gotten a packet of crystal light open and was sucking the powder out. (she must get this from Paige) It caught me off guard at first cause her mouth was red so my first thought was that she was hurt, but she wasn't upset. When I walked over to her I could smell the sweet smell. Oh....well it is better than blood.


She was not happy when I took it away. (why couldn't she have opened the one that was colorless, then she could have kept it)
I don't even know how I took it away, look at that face.


Jocelyn LOVES her sister. Sometimes a little too much.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

PaigeE said...

It tastes delicious!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Yummy! Glad it wasn't blood! Lilly just saw this picture and said, "Is that me?" Talking about Jocelyn.

Sandy said...

love their smiles, so cute!!!

Emily said...

Those pictures are really cute!

Sharon said...

That's a sweet picture of the girls!