The sisters and I bought a cricut together. This is the first craft we did. I like to look at this and see how different our tastes are in somethings. Even though I like all of them, we didn't pick any of the same paper.

How well do you know us, can you guess who's is who's????
7 comments:
ooh I can.
Paige that's cheating. You were there. Um, I think Paige's is the one on the left. Caitie in the middle and Jenny on the right. If I'm right do I get to pick one for me? =)
I would say Jenny on the far left.
I was also thinking Paige on left, Caitie in middle and Jenny on the right.
Kim-You don't need to guess right to get one, all you have to do is ask! :) I am much better at doing things for other people than for myself.
Apparently people don't know us very well. Although I will take the middle one as well. Thanks to whomever made that one.
Those are really cute!
Post a Comment