So here we are, Reagan has been in school for a couple of weeks and I am just putting it on the blog. Can you say slacker? Plus the only pictures I take of them are when we are at home. (mostly because I know if my mom would have taken tons of pictures at school and stuff I would have been embarassed. And since these are my kids they might feel the same way. Okay so I know they would. But that is just a random side note.) So here is Reagan about to head to the bus stop. Ryker was a great big brother and made sure she was okay and he walked (and still does every day) her to her class. She had a great time. Of course all I hear about from both Ryker and Reagan is about recess. Maybe an occasional academic story, but lets face it recess is the most important.
Another side note......Reagan got her hair cut................

Although I don't have pictures of Ryker on his first day, (we were rushed and he doesn't care) he had a great time in school all day. Every once in a while he will say he wishes he could eat lunch at home (he likes the juice we have) but other than that he loves it. I am glad he is happy and has something to occupy his time.
Love my cute kids. Love to see them grow. And grow is just what they are doing.


3 comments:
What a cute girl! Love her haircut! Yeh, I totally embarass my kids and take pictures of them in the classroom on their first day. I'm sure I have ruined them, hopefully they'll forgive me for being a picture MANIAC! Yeh, recess would be nice!!! Here they say they need every second of every day to teach these kids the curriculum. I say a bunch of hog wash, let the kids be kids and PLAY! I agree recess should be an absolute MUST!
Her hair is way cute!
Reagan looks so grown up in these pictures.
Post a Comment