Friday, August 13, 2010

Good Clean Fun

Since the weather has been so hot the kids don't want to go outside and play. I don't blame them cause I don't what to be out there with them. But sometimes I just want them to change what they are doing to cut down on the fighting. So I asked if they wanted to play in the pools, the answer was no. I went out there and saw that the pools were kind of gross from sitting with water for a while, so I dumped them out and squirted a bunch of soap in them and started to fill them up. When there were lots of bubbles I went and found the kidlets and told them something was wrong with the pool. They went running and found bubble baths.






After all that work they didn't even last an hour. But hey, a memory is a memory.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What a great idea!

Emily said...

And they were all bathed for the day! Great activity!

Sharon said...

That's a cute idea, though!