Here is the first of I am sure MANY pictures taken of these 3.

The picture taking was quite humerous. Lorilei isn't a "lay on the ground" type of babe anymore, Paxton was super tired and there was just WAY too much noise little Maddox was just chill. I think he squirmed for a second when he got wacked in the face with a flailing hand. At any rate they are seriously cute kids. I LOVE having kids (a kid for now) that will be able to grow up with my sister's kids. LOVE IT! I hope they don't fight too much when they are older.
P.S. Paige---the title to this post in no way refers to your child as an ape......after all is mine a man?
The picture taking was quite humerous. Lorilei isn't a "lay on the ground" type of babe anymore, Paxton was super tired and there was just WAY too much noise little Maddox was just chill. I think he squirmed for a second when he got wacked in the face with a flailing hand. At any rate they are seriously cute kids. I LOVE having kids (a kid for now) that will be able to grow up with my sister's kids. LOVE IT! I hope they don't fight too much when they are older.
P.S. Paige---the title to this post in no way refers to your child as an ape......after all is mine a man?

6 comments:
Bah! That is hilarious! Next time we will have to take a picture before he is super tired and unhappy.
You should see some of the other pictures. Good times for sure.
Heh. That's cute! It would've been funny if Maddox were screaming too. . .
too cute, yes it will be fun to have them grow up together!
So cute! That last line made me laugh!! Paisley is sad she is not in the line-up!
That's cute! Cousins are so much fun! (I know, because all I hear is about is "Reagan" all day.)
Post a Comment