Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 months




Lorilei is now 2 months old. She went in for her well check yesterday and she now weighs 11 lbs 11 oz and is 21.6 inches long. She is growing well and is doing well developmentally. She smiles a lot but I never want to leave her when she is to get the camera so I still don't have a picture of it. Some day.

Reagan had a well check yesterday as well and got her shots for kindergarten. It is crazy that she is going to kindergarten!! I always worried that she was behind developmentally but it turns out she is way ahead too. That made me relax a bit.

That is the update for now.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

PaigeE said...

That picture doesn't really look like her. . .she's much cuter in person.

Sharon said...

I hadn't notices she is getting so much hair! Cute girl!