We went to the Zoo as part of Skyler's birthday celebration. It was fun and we got a pass, so if anyone needs a zoo buddy just call us.

The picture of Reagan and the map is actually funny. She had is right in front of her face and was just walking along and people had to steer around her. (only one then I made her watch where she was going. And the people thought it was funny so I didn't feel bad) It was one of those classic things where if there was a wall she would have run into it.

The picture of Reagan and the map is actually funny. She had is right in front of her face and was just walking along and people had to steer around her. (only one then I made her watch where she was going. And the people thought it was funny so I didn't feel bad) It was one of those classic things where if there was a wall she would have run into it.

The carosel was..... well a carosel. What can I say. All the animals to ride on were cute but it irks that is cost 2 dollars per person (riding not standing) to ride the thing. Too bad the train broke down the night before or we could have skipped the carosel. Oh well, the kids love it and that is fine with me.
So that is out trip to the zoo in a nut shell. It was fun and we will be going again.

1 comment:
What fun! I will be a zoo buddy, just call!
Post a Comment